Why should you store stem cells at FSCB? As the leading storage unit in Vietnam, we have many reasons that you should choose when you want to store stem cells.
WHY SHOULD YOU STORE STEM CELLS AT FSCB?
1. FUTURE STEM CELL BANK FSCB MEETS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
2. COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE
Outstanding insurance for benefits of your child and your family
For more details Click here
❉ TRIO POWER (CRYOVIVA THAILAND)
1. Ensure the cell life and get money back immediately after 20 years of storage
2. If your child needs a transplant but the stem cell is not enough, we will contact the network banks to look for donors and provide it for free.
3. Ensure a sincere friendship like relatives by support of treatment costs when your child has stem cell transplantation.
4. The total costs of insurance are 3 million baht
❉ STEMCELLCARE (CRYOVIVA SINGAPORE): StemCellCare insurance policy is guaranteed by Chubb insurance company
1. Get StemCellCare of S$ 136,000 (1-time use) for 2 years for your child or your family members when using stored stem cells in treatment
2. Currently, about 78 diseases are covered by insurance policies such as leukemia, sickle cell disease, cancer, etc.
3. In case you want to renew this insurance package, please contact us for assistance
3. TECHNOLOGY FOR MAXIMIZING THE NUMBER OF CELLS
Δ PROCESSING OF HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS (HSCs)
Manual & Sepax
At FSCB, your cells have been and will be handled perfectly by Sepax-2 technology and manual hematopoietic stem cell extraction; Our technology allows maximizing quantity and quality of cells for your family. These are 02 technologies recommended by scientists for private blood banks. With this method, though your child has a volume of umbilical cord blood below the standards, we can still extract the number of stem cells as much as possible.
Δ PROCESSING OF MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS (MSCs)
FSCB extracts and nourishes stem cells according to the same international standards as other leading stem cell banks of the world:
✓ Nourish mesenchymal stem cells.
✓ Increase the number of mesenchymal stem cells.
✓ Prove the quality of mesenchymal stem cells through certificate.
✓ Store stem cells in liquid nitrogen at -196°C.
✓ The stem cell storage room system has been completely insulated in case of fire.
✓ Prepare spare stem cells for you to use many times.
THEREFORE, YOU WILL HAVE GOOD QUALITY STEM CELLS WITH OPTIMAL TREATMENT CAPACITY
4. MULTI-NETWORK SYSTEM
Future Stem Cell Bank FSCB meets AABB standards, owns a multi-network system that meets AABB standards such as Thailand, Singapore, Japan and India. Minimize risks (epidemics, earthquakes, natural disasters, …) for customers when storing at our bank.
5. CONNECTED TO HOSPITALS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
Future stem cell bank FSCB is associated with more than 2000 reputable hospitals in Vietnam such as Tu Du Hospital, American International Hospital AIH, Hanh Phuc Hospital, FV, Viet Phap Hospital and other nearby provincial hospitals, …
6. TREATMENT WITH STEM CELLS
Future Stem Cell Bank – FSCB collaborates with Future Clinic – Fclinic. Fclinic is the leading brand in application of advanced stem cell technology in the field of disease treatment, health care and beauty with stem cells in order to provide a comprehensive solution for customers with affordable costs.
7. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT POLICY
FSCB creates payment policies to make it easier for customers to pay for stem cell storage packages. As a thank to our customers for their trust to us.
We support customers with an interest rate of 0% for 3 – 12 months with flexible payment methods in cash, bank transfer (Accept all types of cards), scan cards via mPos.
8. PROFESSIONAL TEAM
At Future Stem Cell Bank, we complete the team of science and process management consultants with many years of significant experience:
★ Specialized in stem cells trained directly in the United States
★Specialized in artificial insemination (IVF) and laparoscopic surgery
★ Specialized in embryonic stem cells and cloning
★ Specialized in immune cells (NK), cancer prevention
Together with a “Research and Development” unit, further cell therapies will be developed. At the same time, create awareness about the great potential of stem cell therapy in the future.